We, the authors of the article ____________________________________ in case of its acceptance for publication give to the founders and editors of the scientific journal «Folk Art and Ethnology» the rights to:
- publication of this article in Ukrainian (or English) and distribution of its printed version.
- distribution of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (by placing it on the official web-site of the journal, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At this, without the coordination with the editorial board and founders, we reserve for ourselves the right to:
- use the article’s materials in full or in part with an educational purpose;
- use the article’s materials in full or in part for writing of our own dissertations;
- use the article’s materials for the preparation of theses, conference reports, and oral presentations;
- place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version loaded from the official web-site of the journal) on:
a. personal web-resources of all the authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-resources of institutions where the authors work (including the electronic institutional repositories);
c. non-commercial web-resources in open access (for example, www.arXiv.org);
In all cases the presence of a bibliographic reference to the article or a hyperlink with its electronic copy on the official web-site of the journal is obligatory.
Also, by this agreement we certify that the presented manuscript:
- does not contain any appeals to violence, kindling of racial discrimination or ethnic animosity, which cause anxiety, are threatening, shameful, calumnious, brutal, indecent, and vulgar.
- does not violate the copyrights and intellectual property of other persons or organizations; contains all provided by the current legislation about the copyright references to the quoted authors, publications, and the facts received by other authors or organizations;
- has nowhere been published earlier and has not been submitted for publication in other printed editions;
- does not include materials that – due to the operating statutory acts.
Can not be published openly in the press